Retail Management Trainees will undergo an intensive job training at the boutiques on product knowledge, customer relations, management and store operations. They will be assessed on their performance and streamed to the department that they are best suited for, which includes merchandising, logistics, marketing and boutique management.
- Assist the boutique supervisors/managers in store operations and lead the sale team to meet sales targets
- Suggest and implement new marketing strategies and be able to commit to ad-hoc projects
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in local polytechnics/universities preferably in Retail/Fashion Management
- Good leadership skills with ability to lead and motivate a team of staff to achieve sales target in line with business objective
- Possess drive, initiative and embrace opportunities to learn
- Strong passion for Fashion Industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Only Singaporeans/PR may apply
Luxury Fashion Advisors (Full/Part-Time)
We are seeking dynamic, outgoing and well-groomed individuals with a passion for FASHION to join our team.
- Assist the boutique supervisors/managers in store operations
-Meet their own monthly target
- Ad-hoc projects
- GCE ‘N’/ ‘O’/ ‘A’ level, SPM or Diploma
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills
- Passionate about customer service and has a flair for fashion
- Willing to work retail hours and on weekends and public holidays
- Able to commit min. 6 months
- Only Singapore citizens / Singapore PRs need apply
Attractive remuneration and good career development opportunities await you if you have what we are looking for.
For more information regarding Goldlink Group, please contact us at email@example.com
9 Raffles Place Republic Plaza #01-12 Singapore 048619